SC.600 Storage Converter
Systemsolutions from AEG PS
- High power density thanks to efficiency. 600 deep cabinets fit face to face in standard container
- Robust design, proven reliability thanks to topology proven in > 1 GW of solar power plants
- Field MTBF > 150.000h
- Availability >99,9%
- Extended power > 800kVA@50°
- Remote service tool available
- SW upgrade for black-start, off-grid and back-up-capability possible
- IEC and UL version available
- Modbus interface to control all relevant technical parameters
- Full 4 quadrants operation
- Enforced air cooling. Long-life fans are speed controlled. No need for external ventilation on container level. At full power and high temperatures the SC.600 consumes 6000m³/h cooling air.
- Environmental temperature -20 to +50°, anti condensation heater integrated
- Local graphical HMI presents actual and historic data
Based on the bi-directional Storage Converter SC.600 (max. power >800kVA) AEG PS offers different solutions of grid integration and use in corporate grids.1. Container based solutions.
System componenents are installed into containers:
PCS container pre-installed 2 SC.600 Storage Converter, LV distribution, transformer and MV switch gear optional. All components are pre-installed, tested and ready for connection and on-site commissioning.
Alternativly for systems of very big power and capacity: PCS container ready for 4 Storage Converters, in this case transformer and MV switch gear will be installed seperately.
Batterie Container integrates batteries, BMS (battery management system), air conditioning, fire extinguishing system. All components are pre-installed, tested and ready for connection and on-site commissioning.
PCS and battery container will be connected by power cables, communication requires a fibre optic ring structure. Paralleling of PCS Containers and battery containers is made typically on the MV voltage site of the installation.2. Outdoor Solution:
SC.600 Storage Converter installed into outdoor enclosure, the outdoor enclosure includes LV power switch and communication interface. On-site installation happens on pre manufactured concrete pads, cable entry through the concrete pad. This saves on container and makes logistics easier, because instead of big and heavy containers you have to ship standard metal enclosures.